Dear Azalea Families and Students:
We thank you ALL for your continued support as we navigate the last few weeks of school. It has been a pleasure serving you and our students. We know this task was not easy and it required lots of time and patience, but we are thankful to you and our students. Their dedication to distance learning has not gone unnoticed.
As we get close to the end of the year, we want to update you on a few key dates.
- No new assignments will be issued as of June 4
- Students are encouraged to turn in assignments up to June 16
- Students can still connect with staff- meets, emails, etc.
- Report Cards will be mailed home after June 23rd
- Yearbooks will be mailed in July to those that have already purchased one
- Yearbooks can still be purchased for the 2019-2020 school year at a later date in August
Returning School Equipment (Chromebooks/Textbooks/Novels/Library Books):
- Tuesday, June 16 and Wednesday, June 17th from 9-5 AMS Parking Lot (curbside drop off)
- 8th-grade students must turn in Musical Instruments/Music Books
- Locker item pick-up is available
Be well, Bruins!
Nicole Medrano, Principal
Marco Thorson, Vice-Principal