Good Morning Bruins!
Today is Monday, April 6, 2020
and here are your announcements:
- Announcements will be available, Mondays and Fridays, on our school website and your PRIDE teacher’s google classroom.
- Your teachers will be making verbal contact with you and your parents via telephone or Google. Please keep in mind these numbers may show up as Private, Unknown, or even another state.
- You teachers will be posting lessons on their google classrooms to prepare you for Distance Learning for All, which begins Monday, April 13.
- Chromebook distribution, for those that need one, will be tomorrow Tuesday, April 7th from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm in the AMS main office parking lot. Please wait in line, in your vehicle, as the chrome books will be handed to you curbside.
- An additional Chromebook distribution opportunity will take place from 9 to 11 a.m. Friday, April 10.
- Food is available for curbside pick-up, Tuesdays and Fridays from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm, at the High School Cafeteria. You or your parents will only need your name or your school lunch number.
- Mrs. Zocchi is working on a potential Multi-Cultural Club meeting, an arts and crafts night, and a Writer’s Block collaboration session. All of these events would be held virtually. Keep an eye out for these events in our announcements.
- Please email Robyn at email@example.com if you need your login/password for PowerSchool.
- Our school counselor Ms. Miller is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Any of your forecasting questions or concerns should be directed to her as well.
- The best way for you to contact your teachers will be via email.
- We are all here for you, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!
“Be Safe, Be Respectful, Be Responsible” Go Bruins!